What will be the events surrounding the Second Coming of Jesus Christ? All Christians believe Christ will come again, but what will our world look like leading up to this time? Jim Daniel examines, from a contemporary perspective, each of these events prophesied in Scripture.
In this book, you will find answers to these questions:
• What are the contemporary signs indicating Christ’s imminent return?
• What happens when Christ comes for His church?
• What is involved in the Judgment Seat of Christ?
• What will be the religious and spiritual climate before Christ’s return?
• What will the Antichrist do to control the world?
• What is the future of the United States of America?
• What will happen to the world during the Great Tribulation?
• What will happen during the war of Armageddon?
• What will it be like during the Millennial Kingdom?
• What will be the eternal state of both Christians and non-Christians?
The Bible gives us true answers to these and many other questions related to the end of the world as we know it.
Jim Daniel (M-DIV., Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) is Lead Pastor of Garden Oaks Baptist Church in Houston, Texas. He has pastored churches in Arkansas, Louisiana and Texas for over 40 years. Jim and his wife, Terri, live in Houston and have four children and eight grandchildren.