"Before a man receives the wife God has for him, he must first have an established relationship with God, be mature, and walk in the purpose God gives him."
"Many men may not be able to properly cover a woman or children because there have been breaches in their own coverings. Someone may have abandoned them or misused their authority to abuse them in some kind of way."
Although written primarily to women, this teaching will enlighten both men and women of the:
- Three main biblical male coverings over a woman's life
- Consequences of not seeking God about marriage
- Expectations of "robbing the cradle in the Kingdom" and "marrying unequally yoked"
- Causes and effects of breaches in male coverings, and
- Jesus' example of the Perfect Lover
With a burden for ministry to young people and women, Evangelist Annette E. Morton has traveled along the U. S. East Coast sharing the Good News of Jesus through song, poetry, teaching, and preaching the Word of God for over a decade.