Wayne Dunaway: HEAVEN:WHERE FEW ARE MANY - Why we can go! How we can know! What blessings will flow!
HEAVEN:WHERE FEW ARE MANY
Why we can go! How we can know! What blessings will flow!
- 5.5 x 8.5
- RELIGION - Christian Life / Inspirational
- RELIGION - Christian General
Everything you’ve always wanted to know about Heaven…almost
• Will only a few people go to Heaven?
• Can “few” be “many”?
• Does God mean what He says about who is going to Heaven?
• Can God extend clemency to some if He pleases?
• Can Jesus judge people based on what they would have done if their circumstances had been different?
• Can Jesus let one go to Heaven if he prepares his heart to seek God, even though he does things contrary to what God has written?
• Should Christians fear the Judgment Day?
• Will believers be judged for their sins?
• When I get to Heaven will I be me?
• Will I recognize my relatives and friends?
• Will all earthly relationships be dissolved in Heaven?
• Will there be sex in Heaven?
• Will there be rewards for Christian service?
• What are the rewards?
• What will we do in Heaven?
• Will a righteous person just barely make it to Heaven?
Explore these and other questions that many believers have always wondered about—and some still do!
Wayne Dunaway has been a serious student of the Bible for over forty years. He is a Preacher, Motivational Speaker, Humorist, and Author. His books include A Journey with Jonah and The Lord’s Friend in a Lion’s Den. He has a unique way of speaking and writing which will be evident when you read his books.