Peter G. Feenstra: Unseen Footprints - Bible Meditations
Peter G. Feenstra
- 6 x 9
- RELIGION - Christian Life / Devotional
- RELIGION - Biblical Studies
As we travel down the road of experience we don’t always understand why things happen the way they do. Sometimes the path is pleasant and, even though we are not sure what the day will bring, we are thankful for God’s good gifts. On other occasions we are perplexed, shed tears, feel disheartened, discouraged or downcast. There are times when we have difficulty figuring out how to proceed; we feel paralyzed when calamity strikes. The road ahead would be far too difficult if we did not have the perspective of faith. The Lord takes us through the raging storm and cuts a path through the dense jungles of human experience. God’s presence is not visible to the physical eye but He calls us to follow His unseen footprints. In 260 meditations, Unseen Footprints encourages the reader to listen for the sound of God’s footsteps as He makes His way through history, and to follow His unseen footprints.
Rev. Peter Feenstra is minister of the Grand Valley Canadian Reformed Church, Ontario. He has served this church since 2007. He also served as minister of the Owen Sound Canadian Reformed Church (October 1992-August 2007) and the Emmanuel Canadian Reformed Church at Guelph (October 1986-October 1992). He previously wrote:
• Submitting to One Another Out of Reverence for Christ, a series of sermons on marriage and family life.
• Unspeakable Comfort, a commentary on the Canons of Dort.
• The Glorious Work of Home Visits
• You Only, a popular commentary and study guide on the prophecy of Amos.