Living in God's Army: Instructions from a Warrior of David
Rabbi Moshe Laurie with Mary Elliott and Martha Laurie, Ph.D.
- 6 x 9
- RELIGION - Inspirational
- RELIGION - Christian Life Spiritual Warfare
- RELIGION - Christian Life Spiritual Growth
Spiritual power can be yours today! Strengthen your armor with the foundations of spiritual warfare from a Messianic Rabbi:
• Choice is what you get when you choose correctly.
• Commit to obey and covenant with God so that you will hear Him.
• Obedience is when you seek to do that which He has commanded you this day.
• Scripture says to hear and do.
• I can be humble only when I understand that all that I have is from God.
• Come to God as a child.
• I must forgive because God said so; I must forgive myself.
Did you know the virtuous woman of Proverbs 31 is ‘eshet chayil’, a warrior wife? What is the difference between Christ’s words from the cross and David’s cry? Find a weapon for today -- in the book of Numbers! These and more insights from this spirit-filled teaching will uplift you.
Messianic Rabbi Moshe Laurie hosted Spiritual Warfare on Christian television, and his radio program Truth in Life is broadcast over the air and on the Internet. Before he received the Messiah when the Lord spoke to him audibly, he was a warrior in the flesh. He served in the US Marine Corps, the Israeli National Police and the Israel Defense Forces. When he asked the Lord what to do, he received the word, “The disciplines of the flesh shall be the disciplines of the spirit. Dare in my name as I show you.” He is a teacher of spiritual warfare and leads a Messianic congregation.
Mary Elliott is the author of Living Isaiah 54 and a conference leader.
Martha Laurie, a.k.a. “The Bride,” received a Ph.D. in Chemistry and Master’s degrees in both History and Education. She retired early to assist her husband in the ministry.