This book is for everyone! Whether you leave cookies out and wait in anticipation for Santa’s arrival or whether you’d prefer that Santa and his elves stay at the North Pole, this book is for YOU!
Christmas Without Santa: Creating a Christ-Centered Christmas is filled with magical ideas that spark the same kind of wonder and excitement that Santa brings, without Santa being the one who secretly leaves presents underneath your tree.
This action packed book offers:
• Hands-on ideas for creating fun, Christ-centered family traditions gleaned from a variety of families
• A unique, Christ-centered twist on common holiday traditions
• The author’s own personal Christmas stories
• Crafts and fun activities to help children focus on Jesus
• A list of lively Christmas games
• “Teaching Moments” that impart sound family values
• Fun and meaningful ideas that you can implement right away
Christmas Without Santa will make you laugh out loud, reflect on the meaning of Christmas and inspire you to try something new this year. So grab a cup of hot chocolate, curl up with your favorite blanket, and enter into someone else’s world to see what they’re doing to celebrate Christmas.
Jeannie Schulman is a contributing author to Help! I’m a New Mother by Carolyn Schiedies. She is also Founder and Owner of Kidz Explore, LLc, a program that offers enrichment classes such as dance, theatre, art, sports and writing/publishing to children in Colorado.
Jeannie is the creator of Young Authors and Illustrators, an online program that teaches young writers and artists how to get their stories, poems and artwork published. Go to www.writers-pen.com to register your child for this popular and fun class.