LIVING IN GOD’S KINGDOM
This book has been written to help people harmonize their lives with God, the Creator of the vast Kingdom called heaven and earth. The book starts with the creation story and walks you through the Fall of man in the Garden of Eden, with Satan lurking around to disrupt the lives of people today as he did to the first man, Adam. The victory of Jesus over Satan is aptly described. The book is directed to believers and other users for purposes of -
• Counseling and in preaching the Word of God.
• Understanding the tactics of Satan and his final end.
• Understanding spiritual warfare and building a prayerful life.
• Helping youths to discover the plan of God earlier in their lives.
• Helping backsliders to rediscover the love of God and connect back to God.
• Witnessing to agnostics and the unenlightened and re-directing them back to God.
• Helping everyone to be accountable to God.
About the Author
Joseph Agbi is a diligent Bible student, who through deep commitment has uncovered a lot of treasures in the Word of God. Evangelism and reaching the world with the Gospel is his passion. Guided by divine wisdom, knowledge and understanding (WKU), he combines his calling as a Bible Teacher with his secular practice as a Professional Engineer in Edmonton, Canada. He is the founder of “Christ Our Wisdom and Power Missions” (www.christwisdom.org), and has written many articles on various subjects of the Bible. Mr. Agbi has a Masters Degree in Structural Engineering from the University of Alberta and a Masters in Business Administration from University of Benin, Nigeria. He is married to Esther Agbi and they are blessed with two children, Deborah and David.