The account of this book reflects the heart of God for his chosen elects and all who chose to embrace his values. For more than four hundred years from the time of Abraham to the time of Joshua, the goal remained the same, “The Promised Land” even though the players are different.
• This book holds some secrets as to why God will recommend refuge in the house of bondage.
• It demonstrates that God with one is a majority.
• It shows God as the generalissimo of the heaven and the earth.
• Why faith and obedience is indispensable in our walk with God.
• A guide to personal life’s journey and fulfilling purpose.
A man’s inability to understand God in it full entirety is a reason for settling for second best or worst still never fulfilling life’s purpose. When we abandon God, we multiply our difficulties. The biblical and personal stories in this book will help in many practical ways in addressing every day life issues. Be blessed as you read this book and recommend it to others.
Olukayode Olukoya is a Pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God. An ardent believer in the faithfulness of God. His interests include documentaries, autobiographies, the natural world and wildlife, holidaying. He and his wife Oluyemisi and their two sons live in Essex in the United Kingdom. He is also the author of Godly Children Praying Children, Godly Parents, Godly Children.