Social Media Marketing
The freedom of self-publishing meets the power of a traditional publisher.
Instagram for Authors
From Instagram’s ever-evolving “story” functions, to their Facebook-integrated advertising capabilities, this social media network packs more punch than ever! Our in-house marketing experts will craft an Instagram profile that syncs to your Facebook account and has consistently branded visual aesthetics, including profile picture, handle (i.e. @AuthorJohnSmith), and an author bio.
Sharing intimate and realistic moments with your readers through photos allows them feel more connected with you; plus, who doesn’t like to take and share a pretty picture? Instagram is a great tool for sharing blog posts, book launch dates or information, and for selling books. You can link to your website, Amazon, or even a specific bookstore. And of course, don’t forget about the ability to share short videos and host live videos on Instagram as well.
Not sure how to find book lovers on Instagram yet? Just use some of these popular hashtags in your posts!
- #Bookstagram (23,832,067 total posts as of 2018)
- #Bookstagrammer (2,458,418 total posts as of 2018)
- #Instabook (6,395,792 total posts as of 2018)
- #BookClub (1,194,834 total posts as of 2018)
- #BookWorm (12,099,489 total posts as of 2018)
- #Reading (18,784,003 total posts as of 2018)