How Self-Publishing Works
Creating your book is fast, easy and affordable.
Xulon Press takes your print ready manuscript and typesets it into a professional, bookstore quality book in the trim size of your choice. Our award-winning cover designers create a custom, bookstore quality book cover. All you need to do is submit your completed print ready manuscript and our professional typesetters will format the interior for you. We can complete your final book in less than 90 days! Why wait on a traditional book publisher when you can self-publish your book today? Please review our Production Lifecycle for a close-up look at how your book is produced.
Well Written Books Sell More Books!
The quality of your book is a very important step in the self-publishing process – often the one thing that sets apart self-published books from those that go through a traditional publishing pipeline. Our team of professional, book publishing editors, can give your book a traditional book polish!
Self-publishing means you don’t have to warehouse a large quantity of books.
Once your book is finalized we make your Christian book available to readers through the largest distribution network of 30,000 wholesalers, retailers and booksellers in over 100 countries, plus online at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. In less than 90 days your Christian book will reach a readership of thousands, making you a leading author in the field of Christian self publishing! You don’t have to warehouse a large quantity of books. Customers can order your book online from Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other online retailers and our distribution partners will print and fulfill your customer orders directly.
Ordering large quantities of your book is very affordable.
If you have a book signing, conference or special event and need to order books directly, Xulon Press offers one of the largest volume discounts in the self-publishing industry. You can review our book retail prices and volume discount page for more information on large quantity authors. We also provide you with free book sales profitability analysis to help you make the best decision on the quantity of books you need to order.
We are one of very few publishers who pay 100% of the net profits on all books sold through 3rd party retailers like Family Christian Stores, Lifeway, Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble, etc. Retailers typically keep about 55% of the retail price. Once you subtract the cost of printing, shipping and the share the retailer keeps, the rest is yours. We keep NOTHING so you earn as much as possible from your work!
Xulon Press has helped over 10,000 Christian authors get their books published. We are the largest Christian self-publishing company in the book industry. Call one of our publishing consultants today at 1-866-381-2665 and they can help you get started on your dream of getting your book published.
What you get when you self-publish with Xulon Press
- Professional book industry editorial team.
- Professional, bookstore quality cover design.
- Professional, bookstore quality formatted interior.
- Publisher’s ISBN for bookstore availability.
- On-Demand, lightning-fast printing process.
- No minimum book order required.
- Your book available in paperback, hardcover, dust-jacket and eBook editions.
- You maintain all of your rights with our nonexclusive contract. You can take your book to another publisher at any time, for any reason. No questions asked.
- 24/7 online Author Center.
- 100% royalty paid directly to you every quarter and monthly online book sales tracking service.
- Professional, Christian staff who cares about you and your book.
- Owned by Salem Media Group, the largest Christian media outlet in the world.